Wrote a story about a group of heroes I haven’t introduced yet. I have to publish the first one before you can understand the next, you see. This time an evil elven lord from the Lonen Tribe is trying to exterminate the Plains Elves. This one, I estimate, will be about 10,000 words, which makes it virtually unmarketable in ezines. Which is my main problem with getting these published.
- Then again I might have just outgrown video games. 4 days ago
- The Sims isn't quite as fun when you have an actual house to decorate. 4 days ago
- @CarolineYoachim @seriouseats that actually looks better than donut soup in my dream. Yum! 1 week ago
- I've had a recurring dream of creating donut soup (donut bits floating in cold coffee.) is the universe telling me to open a restaurant? 1 week ago
- Writing my newspaper column is therapeutic! Just sayin' 😎 1 week ago
- I don't notice anything different about the #NewTwitter. Except the bubbles. 1 week ago
- I bought multigrain Tabouli salad at Aldi... wouldn't even feed it to a horse. 🤢 2 weeks ago