Wrote a story about a group of heroes I haven’t introduced yet. I have to publish the first one before you can understand the next, you see. This time an evil elven lord from the Lonen Tribe is trying to exterminate the Plains Elves. This one, I estimate, will be about 10,000 words, which makes it virtually unmarketable in ezines. Which is my main problem with getting these published.
- If "Thai Noodles" aren't refrigerated and come in a zip lock package, don't trust them! 🤢 13 hours ago
- I just sent my newsletter! 4 days ago
- Wow. A lot of typos tonight. "human air" instead of "humid air." #amwriting 1 week ago
- I'm reading some old tie-in Star Wars novels from the early '90s. Surprised at how much I like them.😀 1 week ago
- I love you, Soda Stream ❤️ 2 weeks ago
- I just sent my newsletter! 2 weeks ago
- Happy Thanksgiving! 🦃 I plan to make mashed potatoes and I plan to put a lot of butter in them. 3 weeks ago